We would like to thank you for your contributions to our journal. Your contributions are crucial in carrying our journal to a higher quality. We would like to highlight some important points regarding the objectivity and quality of the evaluation process. We request you to consider these aspects during your evaluations. There is also a video covering the steps in the evaluation process. We hope that the video will help you to complete the evaluation process more easily. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any problem or questions you may have.
- The evaluation is double-blind review.
- The evaluation duration is four weeks for each reviewer.
- Reviewers can view the submitted manuscript following their acceptance to review.
- The evaluation process is conducted online on the web site.
- Reviewers are required to complete the evaluation form and to upload the evaluation file if they desire to.
- Reviewers are kindly required to evaluate the submissions in detail and to give a decision: accept/review/decline. Decisions without any comments will unfortunately may not be considered in the final decision.
We appreciate your collaboration and contributions.