Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors grant rights of the "First Publisher" to Psycho-Educational Research Reviews (PERR) Journal by Biruni University, and further agree for their work to be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter free distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- To enter additional contractual arrangements with "non-exclusive distribution" of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., publish the manuscript in a book), authors are required to notifying the publisher in advance and ensures that the new material gives appropriate credit to the First Publisher, provides a link to Journal, and indicates if changes were made.
- Authors are fully permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in university repositories, scientific databases as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc. or on their websites).
- Manuscripts submitted under multiple authorship are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur in the submission and agree on the final version to be published.